||16.0 City / 22.0 Hwy
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 DI Direct Injection (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- All-wheel drive
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- GVWR, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg)
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Exhaust, dual with bright chromed tips
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Headlamps, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon, projector lamps hi/low bi-functional with blue tint lenses and chromed bezels
- Fog lamps, front, halogen, with projector technology
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear power
- XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time reactivation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available.)
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Inerface)
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, 4-way power front passenger (fore-aft and recline), power lumbar
- Floor mats, front and rear auxiliary, covering (Floormats first, second and third row.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and compass display (Digital compass display moves to navigation screen with (UUM) Audio system with Navigation and (U4H) Audio system with Rear Seat Entertainment and Navigation.)
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and side curtain for first, second and third row outboard passengers with Passenger Sensing System and roll over protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child\'s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle\'s Owner\'s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
At sac city motors, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.